less pure after you’ve touched her
maybe you should take a look at your hands
While other kids go to malls and concerts and movie theaters for fun Ellie and I are looking for glitz pageants in New England so I’m just leaving this here for her.
- New England Cinderella Scholarship Pageant.
- Kings And Queens Awards Pageant. What I like about this one is that you can participate until you’re sixty-five years old.
- American Coed Pageants.
I really think we’re going to have to travel south for anything legit.
I live in New England and compete in Glitz pageants :) Here’s a list:
1. Angel Face Pageants (Like them on facebook, their websites down)
2. New England Belles (Nebelles.com)
3. America’s Geuinue Jewel
4. The Friendship Pageant (smaller pageant system, check them out on facebook)
5. New England Glitz (NewEnglandglitz.com)
6. Candy Kiss (CandykissUSA.net)
7. Darling Divas (mydarlingdiva.net)
8. America’s Unforgettable Beauties (Not glitz, Semi natural. But, worth mentioning)
9. Miss Northeast America (NESpageants.com)
10. New York Cuties pageants (facebook director Margo Green)
American Coed and Cinderella are definitely not glitz. Although, they are still great natural systems. I have a lot of good memories from Coed :)
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash, who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
I want to talk to someone about it but I hate bothering people with my problems.
❀ Thus, in the Ouran Host Club, handsome boys who have too much time on their hands flourish by entertaining equally idle girls. ❀
I would give many monies for an Ebi doll <3